メンバーの方へのガイドライン (Who May Join)
Membership to JHRS are subject to the following guidelines. Note:
Changes to these guidelines may be made without prior notice.
FOR IN-HOUSE HR PRACTITIONERS
- An HR professional covering any aspects of Human Resources management.
- Open to all industries, sectors, and position levels (e.g., from new graduate to executive level).
- Members of the academe teaching HR-related courses (e.g., professors).
- Students may also apply as long as their fields of study is related to HR management (.e., psychology, management, etc.).
FOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVES
- Senior manager level and up business executives (e.g., CEOs, General Managers, Directors, Country Managers, etc.) in any industry except headhunting/recruiting (see next category).
FOR THIRD-PARTY RECRUITING PROFESSIONALS (i.e., HEADHUNTERS)
JHRS was primarily formed to serve as a community for HR practitioners (i.e., in-house HR) to foster learning, sharing, and exchange of information and resources with other members of the community. Nevertheless, we do recognize that third-party recruiting or headhunting is still a part of the HR profession and as such, in the spirit of inclusiveness, third-party recruiting professionals are welcome to join JHRS as Staffing Professional Member
to see the summary of membership benefits).
However, in order to be accepted as a paid Staffing Professional Member
the following qualifications shall be observed:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a headhunter or recruiter gained from a reputable search or recruiting firm. Relevant licenses or certifications as a staffing professional highly desirable but not required;
- Endorsed in writing by an existing JHRS member;
- Agree to be interviewed by a representative of the JHRS Membership Committee;
- Agree to be a member of JHRS' ResponsibleRecruiting Advocacy;
- Former HR practitioners who became third-party recruiting professionals will be given priority in the allocation of available staffing professional membership quota; and,
- Adhere to the 80-20 rule (see below note).
- The 80-20 rule means that a maximum of 20% of the group's total or current paid-memberships will be allocated for Staffing Professional Membership. For example, if there are already 100 HR Professional paid-memberships, JHRS can only accept up to 20 Staffing Memberships.
- Similarly, the 80-20 rule is also applicable to any JHRS-hosted events or functions. That is, if there are 20 confirmed HR professionals attending an event, only 4 seats can be allocated to staffing professional members.
- Staffing Professional Members will be given priority to attend JHRS-hosted events and functions.