proudly endorse and support
SPECIAL OFFER TO
JHRS MEMBERS AND The HR Agenda SUBSCRIBERS
JPY10,000 OFF on standard conference pricing!
What is WIN?
WIN (Women International Network) is an independent global women’s leadership organization -- one that inspires women worldwide. WIN has become the reference for modern women working internationally, conscious men and those organizations active in the field of women’s leadership (including personal leadership), development, diversity & inclusion.
WIN aims to develop, empower as well as connect leaders with a feminine, authentic and global vision -- one that inspires and guides communities, corporations, supranational institutions, political organizations and entrepreneurs worldwide.
Learn more by visiting WIN website. http://www.winconference.net/
The Japan WINConference
The Asian WINConference in Tokyo
We are sensing a tipping point when it comes to women, work-life balance and diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Just as we always open possibilities, the 5th WINConference in Japan focuses on Realizing Change. The event has increased attendance of participants from nearby Asian countries and the event is gaining in presence in the entire region.
It is an important time to connect with dynamic women and men conscious of these issues. It is important to connect as our authentic selves in a global setting and in cooperation.
The overall vision is to develop, promote, inspire and model a feminine, global and authentic leader. And to remember that each and every one of us holds tremendous power that is exponentially grown when linked together with others. It is in the spirit of collaboration and global understanding that we meet to look at how to shape the future by taking the next step, a future that will benefit all.
Why become a part of it?
The 2015 Japan WINConference – Realizing Change
9 & 10 April 2015, Hotel Shangri-La, Tokyo, Japan
Women are the key to a thriving Japan. They are initiating, leading and creating projects and organisations across different fields, industries, companies, communities and nations. Possibilities are present, so is a desire to change. Let’s allow space for the new and put our plans into action as we implement in a way that benefits all. Let’s Realize Change.
We invite both organizations and individuals to look at how to accelerate this journey, create an optimum work-life balance, enrich our skills, boost our confidence and grow into feminine, authentic and global leaders.
Joining the WINConference gives you a chance to immerse yourself into an exchange of practices with companies embracing diversity, women taking charge and where initiatives on creating inclusive cultures come alive. This event will provide you with inspiration, knowledge, practical tools and contacts to help you succeed and prepare for the future. It will help you to Realize Change.
9 & 10 April 2015 (9th main day and 10th ½ day)
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
Women and men in middle and upper management, consultants, entrepreneurs, NGO leaders, politicians, artists, all longing for a positive change in their work and life... YOU!
A global leadership conference of plenary sessions, workshops, working forums, a high level networking lunch and dinner connecting you to ideas and people.
Join to inspire and be inspired, to learn and to share, to create and co-create, to contribute and to connect with ideas, yourself and other outstanding leaders from Japan and the rest of the world.
For more information click here
To register online
1. We recommend you to have your bio* and photo (.jpg) ready before you start filling out the registration form. The bio text must consist of between 50 and 1000 characters including spaces. Log-in to the WIN website
2. Go to register to the event. (If you do not have a user profile and/or password yet, you can create one there)
3. Once logged in and for your Networking advantage, please create your profile (edit, if necessary, your profile if you are in our database from earlier years). Then upload information, bio and your photo in JPEG.
4. Please click on “Save changes” at the bottom.
5. Proceed to conference registration: Register to 2015 Japan WINConference.
6. Please select the conference arrival and departure dates and tick the boxes for the social events you will attend.
7. Confirm by “proceed to events fees”
- When you get to the event fees. Payments can be made in one of the following ways:
- If you have a code (complementary or discounted ticket as a sponsor, speaker or special guest), please select 'Code' and fill in your ticket code: (e.g : 2015SwissRE1#) in the empty space. Press 'Check code' and you will see the 0 price appear (or the discounted price). Go to Payment method, indicate ‘Bank transfer free’ to register to the event.
- If you are a paying participant and part of one sponsor company or partner network, then you will get 100 Euro discount on the standard/individual fee, please select the company you belong and you will see your special price appear. (you only get one discount). The conference fee can be paid with either credit card or bank transfer. The credit card fees are shared between the participant and WIN. Please choose your payment method.
8. Click on the red ‘Register for the Event’ button on the bottom of the page to save your registration. A registration summary appears and can be printed. A confirmation of your registration will be sent to you by e-mail.
9. To review and update your profile: Log-in to the WIN website www.winconference.net . Go to Edit your profile and confirm by clicking to the button save changes at the bottom.
Participants can direct questions and receive support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the WIN office on tel +41 21 61 20 354. Registration deadline for inclusion in the conference book is 30th March 2015.