Other Premium Benefits
As a JHRS Professional, Honorary, or Corporate Member
, get access to the following exclusive resources and information for FREE.
- Search, connect, and network with fellow JHRS members. Leverage and learn from their experiences, skills, and network. Increase your sales leads, directly recruit people, and much more.
- FREE listing of your company's products or services to the JHRS' Annual Japan HR Directory---a compilation of Japan's leading HR service providers and vendors.
- Professional, Honorary, or Corporate Members are entitled to at least 20% OFF from the published price of any JHRS-hosted events
- Plus, enjoy other exclusive JHRS member-only discounts from our growing list of participating JHRS service partners and vendors.
Free Trial Subscription to The Wall Street Journal - Asia
- Get a FREE one (1) week trial subscription of the print edition of The Wall Street Journal - Asia (print & digital versions). After the trial period, pay only JPY 55,000 per year for your continued subscription to the WSJ-Asia. That is, get 54% discount from their newsstand price of around JPY102,000 per year and save more than JPY46,000!!! This offer is ONLY available for JHRS Professional, Honorary, or Professional Members! Plus, you will also have unlimited access to WSJ - Online so you can read your news anytime, anywhere! Note: Separate subscription required.
Friends of TUJ Discount
As an official partner organization of TUJ, JHRS is also designated as a "Friend of TUJ
" and hence, JHRS Professional, Honorary, or Corporate Members
are eligible to the following benefits:
- Waiving of the TUJ's one-time entrance fee of JPY10,500; and,
- Ten (percent (10%) discount on the tuition for any course, workshop, or seminar in the TUJ Continuing Education program.
And more . . .
Professional, Honorary, or Corporate members will automatically enjoy future JHRS offerings, products, and services. JHRS is working hard to enable our valued members maximize their memberships and have a high ROI on their investment fees. Click here to become a JHRS Professional, Honorary, or Corporate Member